BKLYNCyclone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And what a lot of pediatricians forget is that there are two different percentile charts - one for breastfed children, and one for formula fed. They don't grow on the same curve, so it may be totally unnecessary!
    Sorry to hear about your struggles with finding a good pediatrician. We are in your shoes because we had to switch health insurance providers with my new job. Our previous pediatrician works in the Como Health Partners clinic and Medica doesn't contract with them...
    Anyways, if you guys have Health Partners, you should consider Dr. Laurel Cederberg. She's been great for us and truly supported/encouraged us in breastfeeding our two children till they were at least 1. Our oldest fed till he was 1. Our daughter a few months past her 1st birthday. Dr. Cederberg was also very supportive in our other parenting choices whether they lined up with the pack mentality or not.

HealthPartners.com - Laurel E. Cederberg, MD

The clinic is very centrally located. Essentially Hwy 280 and Hwy 36 between MPLS and St. Paul. Good luck.
    Good luck with the twins! What did u have? I just had twin boys in March. They r getting to the fun crawling stage now. Get the sleep while u can.
    I work for Lockheed Martin down here in San Antonio at Lackland AFB.. moving to Fort Worth on the F-35 program here in a few weeks. I am sure the F-35 is a blast to fly... but unfortunately only a select few pilots get to fly it.
    I've enjoyed your comments as well. I bet people in NYC are pretty blown that little old backwards Iowa became the 3rd state to get on board with the next wave of Civil Rights. Oh wait, they don't know what Iowa is, lol. Take it easy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…