S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning. We will take the tickets and parking pass if still available. We are located in Urbandale let us know a good time and place for exchange.
    S
    soccercy
    I just sold them about 5 minutes before I got your message, sorry.
    I’d like the 4 Iowa game mbb tickets and pass for $300. If available I’d like to meet to exchange. Email me at jejones3272@gmail.com please.
    Offering $210 for TCU tix and Prkg Pass
    S
    soccercy
    Seems fair, where are you located? Where and when could we meet to exchange?
    cdekovic
    cdekovic
    I work in DSM and am down there M, W & F. Work in Urbandale. If you want to call me to arrange the exchange my number is 515-290-5467.
    Just checking if you would sell parking pass you posted for ULM game for $100 by itself? I’m driving down from Fargo part of the way Friday night after my son is out of school and will only get to Ames Saturday morning. We already have tickets to the game so that’s reason for not needing the tickets. Thanks!
    I sent a message earlier that evidently didn't go, lmk know if TCU tickets are available, I'll even throw in a bit more....
    I am interested in your TCU tix. Will pay $200 for package. I live on south side of DSM and can meet up. 641-295-1345 Andy
    Are the tickets for Kansas game still available? I will give you what you’re asking and be able to pick up in Waukee tonight
    I am very interested in your C5 pass for Tech game. If available, I’d pay $50 and can meet in DSM area.
    You posted in the collectibles forum a while back with some Register sports pages. Do you still have the 2000 Insight Bowl page available?
    S
    soccercy
    Sorry, somebody purchased all of those newspapers.
    Checking to see if the 4 tickets for the ISU / Iowa game are still available? We don't need the parking pass as we have an RV.
    If you still have the 4 tickets and parking pass for tonight's KU game for $200 I am interested! I work in WDM/Clive.
    S
    soccercy
    I still have them, I am off work today, could meet today any time after 1
    TheJackWePack5
    TheJackWePack5
    Definitely interested. What are the ticket details (I.e. section/row). Thanks!
    S
    soccercy
    Section 237, row 13, seats 2-5
    Sorry to bug you but have you had any more information about Cy's House of Trivia? I'm trying to get a table together and want to let people know about it.
    Thanks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…