New Illini Unis

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
They tried to make a big splash with a reveal in the Krannert Center (their CY Stephens).

B O R I N G (and a tad gay)

Illini.jpg

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
At least they stuck with a more traditional design. They could have gone the same direction as Syracuse, who basically has the same colors and who went overboard with 90s color gradients (although I must admit the gray looks pretty sharp in the second photo):

BlXXEeRCcAAS9Tn.jpg

BlXXPLTCMAEsaIz.jpg

JSmoove

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 19, 2012
2611 Helser, Louden
Another reason I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with college football. Sorry for being a kill joy, but I don't think I could care less what our team, or any other team for that matter, wears. I just want to see good, parody filled football.

I'll step back into dream world now.

tivo2224

Oct 19, 2009
Norwalk
Another reason I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with college football. Sorry for being a kill joy, but I don't think I could care less what our team, or any other team for that matter, wears. I just want to see good, parody filled football.

I'll step back into dream world now.

I see what you are saying but A LOT of the kids now do care what they are wearing on game days.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Mr first thought was that they looked like practice jerseys.

kevdiv48

Apr 21, 2011
Houston
why can iowa state get new unis. our unis are boring and basic

See this. It's about time we had some consistency in our uniforms. The current set (even though it does look very similar to USC) is a solid tribute to the unis of the 70's. I like them, it's a shame the I State logo doesn't show up well on our helmets.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron