Bubu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Believe me if you want, but I have heard from numerous sources that Bubu's transfer waiver will be approved, if it hasn't already. And his landing point you ask? Creighton. Posted this for anyone who cares. Believe what you want, this is what my sources inside the team have said, FWIW. Wish him the best, and thank him for his 4 great years as a Cyclone.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
You have connections inside the NCAA?

If true, too bad McBuckets won't be there to play with.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Not sure what the NCAA will do, but since he knows McDermotts was assuming that was the landing place all along, altho when Greg wouldn't let Dougie go for ice cream, thought maybe it was iffy.

CycloneCarter

Jan 10, 2014
Zion
Makes sense. Call me a closet Creighton fan.
I think you just came out of the closet...

I do hope that this works out for Bubu though. Creighton is going to need some help next year and Bubu could play a good role there. It's also about time McD learns how to use the transfer market.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Believe me if you want, but I have heard from numerous sources that Bubu's transfer waiver will be approved, if it hasn't already. And his landing point you ask? Creighton. Posted this for anyone who cares. Believe what you want, this is what my sources inside the team have said, FWIW. Wish him the best, and thank him for his 4 great years as a Cyclone.

Just was talking to another Cyclone fan the other day about Bubu. I had said that since his family is here, I wonder if there would be a likely landing spot closeby where he might play. We both said Creighton. It makes sense.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I hope this is the last Bubu thread ever. God I'm sick of seeing these things pop up every week.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011

Great.....bye bubu.

End thread.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Seems like Creighton would be a pretty good landing spot. They'll take a big step back next year but he would get plenty of opportunities to play.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Don't get the hate on this particular Bubu thread. While 99% of Bubu threads in season were about him starting or whether Leath was right or not, this one is just talking about where he's looking to land. I guess some posters are too good to know the future of former Cyclone players, but I for one appreciate the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.