I like when you like me...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
D

DistrictCyclone

I'm not 100% sure, but I think woodie may be on an extended CF vacation.

vader-nooooo.jpg

D

DistrictCyclone

While that may be true, I believe if you are banned you can still like post. At least Ellen is.

Unless his IP address is banned and he can't even access the site. I know that certain message boards, such as one run by our good friends in eastern Iowa, sometimes ban IP addresses...

K

KFitzy87

Unless his IP address is banned and he can't even access the site. I know that certain message boards, such as one run by our good friends in eastern Iowa, sometimes ban IP addresses...
Like you've ever been banned on one of them to know :jimlad:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
It's hard to troll a site that is overrun with posters that do nothing but troll everyone, but Troope....I mean DC did it pretty well.

terryleebr

Apr 10, 2006
Do you have to change some setting so people are allowed to like your posts? People must be getting blocked from liking my posts.

D

DistrictCyclone

This thread reminded me that I don't even remember what the old Cyclone Fanatic looked like. Remember all the people complaining about how awful the new interface was? xbox was freaking out. It's like FB; they can change the layout all they want and people gripe like it's the end of the world, but they always, always adjust.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
I really enjoy the new "like" feature on the updated Cyclone Fanatic. It makes me feel good ...

[video=youtube;rl_NpdAy3WY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
I was rolling my eyes thinking this was the newest pop music hit. "I like when you like me" sounds like a crap song title that would be a huge hit these days, like "Call me maybe".