Andy Richter to reunite with Conan O'Brien on Tonight Show

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Pity job? I like the guy but him leaving was a foolish move in the first place. Then again I have no Idea if it was his choice or not.

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
Pity job? I like the guy but him leaving was a foolish move in the first place. Then again I have no Idea if it was his choice or not.

Why was it a foolish move? He was probably making squat as Conan's sidekick, and he went on to make a couple of pretty good TV shows. It's not his fault nobody watched them. I'm looking forward to this.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Why was it a foolish move? He was probably making squat as Conan's sidekick, and he went on to make a couple of pretty good TV shows. It's not his fault nobody watched them. I'm looking forward to this.
Id say it was foolish because he went on to make a couple good shows that, wait for it, nobody watched.

06Panther

Sep 1, 2008
I thought I remembered hearing it basically wasn't his choice. I think the only reason he was there in the first place was because NBC thought Conan wasn't quite ready to be by himself when he got the show. And then when he was successfull, they didn't need Richter.

I don't see why they want him back. I don't think he is funny.

Reactions: Cyclonick182

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
I thought I remembered hearing it basically wasn't his choice. I think the only reason he was there in the first place was because NBC thought Conan wasn't quite ready to be by himself when he got the show. And then when he was successfull, they didn't need Richter.

I don't see why they want him back. I don't think he is funny.
That may be the case, like I said initially, I dont know if it was his choice. He has his moments but I think Conan is more than capable of carrying the show, especially considering how lame Jay has been the past few years. IMO that is, I dont want to cross the Leno faithful.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
what about Andy's brothers? Will they have a spot?

Reactions: spk123

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I really hope Richter's role on the show doesn't end up being that big, I'm definitely more of a solo-Conan fan.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I agree 100% but lots of people on this board are of the age that they might actually like him. :wink:

Ouch! Picking on the oldies and the Leno fans in one post.

Oh, and Leno does suck! I remember when they announced that Conan would be taking over. Was that in 2004? It seemed like forever until 2009. Time just flew by.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
Ouch! Picking on the oldies and the Leno fans in one post.

Oh, and Leno does suck! I remember when they announced that Conan would be taking over. Was that in 2004? It seemed like forever until 2009. Time just flew by.
Was it really that long ago that they announced it?

Help Support Us

Become a patron