Pioli just took the Chiefs job! KF soon to follow??

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Being reported on ESPN that Pioli is headed to KC. Has accepted the position.

I guess we find out if KF is truly his #1 guy soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I might be the only Chiefs fan out there who thinks this, but I really hope they don't fire Herm. They were playing a lot better as the season went on and the players don't want him gone.

Reactions: dinger

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
I might be the only Chiefs fan out there who thinks this, but I really hope they don't fire Herm. They were playing a lot better as the season went on and the players don't want him gone.

I agree with you.

Also, how is this an NBA item???

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
If KF has an urge to be a head coach in the NFL, you would think he is running out of options or opportunities at some point. I guess we will find out if KF really wants to be a NFL head coach. He is making nice coin living in a relatively low cost community (as opposed many of the NFL cities). It would be a tough decision if he is ever offered the KC position.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
If KF has an urge to be a head coach in the NFL, you would think he is running out of options or opportunities at some point. I guess we will find out if KF really wants to be a NFL head coach. He is making nice coin living in a relatively low cost community (as opposed many of the NFL cities). It would be a tough decision if he is ever offered the KC position.

KC's cost of living is lower than IC's! LOLOL Hawks better look out!

Lastplace

Oct 23, 2006

I agree 100% if he EVER has wanted to take the step now is the time. They have the 3rd pick, they have a new stadium remodel (that is awesome) and probably one of the best fan bases in the NFL.

Herm was coaching a little better towards the end of the year with young guys on both sides of the ball..but when you win 6 games in 2 years, you have to believe there will be a change.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006

I'm torn on whether Herm should be fired. On one hand, I can see the argument that the team was playing better toward the end of the season and that the players don't want him to go. But on the other hand, they've lost 23 of their last 25 games. At a certain point, you just have to say "enough."

I keep hearing that the future looks bright in KC with these players. That may be, but I have to wonder how much they can get accomplished with these coaches.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Let's see: fill Auburn and ISU staff, then watch Iowa have to fill their staff. Figure KF announces 21 Jan to replace Herm and so all Iowa commits will be in limbo. Maybe we should start calling all their recruits right now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron