Is it next Saturday yet?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we got to kick off the season first on Thursday night (and even more glad we started with a win). But now I'm sitting here watching the first real College Gameday of the season, with no ISU game to look forward to! Sure, there are a lot of good games to look forward to today- Utah @ Michigan, Mizzou/Illinois, etc. but without ISU on the schedule it's just not the same. Looking forward to next Saturday when Gameday and all these other games are just build-up towards ISU!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I noticed the one guy was flying an ISU/Iowa house divided flag. But seeing multiple Iowa flags flying on ESPN Gameday... I wanted to puke.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Anyone know if the hawk game is going to be on for those of us with Directv?

EVERY big10 game is on in HD. I hate to say it, but the big10 network is awesome. As a football fan, every conference should have this sweet of a channel.

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
EVERY big10 game is on in HD. I hate to say it, but the big10 network is awesome. As a football fan, every conference should have this sweet of a channel.

What channel? I have been flipping through my guide and can't find it. Is is something you have to get extra or do you get it with a normal package? Thanks

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Next Saturday will be bitter sweet for me. Yes, ISU plays again, but I cannot go because of a wedding. :sad:

Which radio station in NE Iowa will air the game?

dualforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 9, 2007
Grimes, IA
I'm in the same boat as you twojman...I'm in a wedding next weekend and can't go the the game...This is the first home game I'll have missed in a half dozen years...I suppose I should mapquest Algona to see where I'm going...maybe I can have John Walters on my headphones at the reception??? :wink:

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Next Saturday will be bitter sweet for me. Yes, ISU plays again, but I cannot go because of a wedding. :sad:

Which radio station in NE Iowa will air the game?

Depends where you are in NE Iowa. 1650, 540, 1600 and 95.1 could all be possibilities.