KANSAS HAS BEEN DESTROYED!!!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Hope TCU drops an egg tomorrow after an emotional win. ISU looked gassed at the end, hope they are ready.

Semantics but I didn't think this at all as ISU pulled away and held the edge.

TCU's going to be a tough out no matter what.

No shame in a loss either.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I will be very shocked and disappointed if ISU isn't on it's A game tomorrow. Expect something similar to todays game. Prohm has these guys in absolutely the right spot mentally. Doesn't mean it will be easy but I think this is Monte's tournament.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I was listing to the KU broadcast of the game on Sirius. Even their play-by-play guy sounds like a pompous a**.

This morning's games couldn't have been any better.

It is a prerequisite to being a J-Hawk fan. Even if you are a pompuos ass, you need to go through refresher training annually to maintain your edge.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
The entire game I was like, KU will find a way to win in the end...

When the second half fouls were 8-2 and KU was taking the lead I was like, yep...that's how it goes...

then TCU got the stop and the drive and the pass and then it was like oh well that go blocked and then the guy who blocked it just totally demolished the shooterafter the shot...

then I was like well it was after the shot they'll give him a 1 and 1, but then they gave him 3 shots with 2.5 left....

wow... 8 takes down 1.... this conference is a beast, top to bottom.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Hope TCU drops an egg tomorrow after an emotional win. ISU looked gassed at the end, hope they are ready.

Gassed? Really? They just had full week off..

I do hope though if we win whole thing we won't play until Friday next week..

1 year we won COnf T and lost to UAB and other year Sweet 16

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Awesome job by TCU.

I just wish it had been us knocking KU on their ass - I would have loved another top 25 win on our resume.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I will be very shocked and disappointed if ISU isn't on it's A game tomorrow. Expect something similar to todays game. Prohm has these guys in absolutely the right spot mentally. Doesn't mean it will be easy but I think this is Monte's tournament.

We're in machine mode right now. If we lose it will be because TCU is hot as hell. We'll show up no doubt but it's going to be a close game. Hilton south could be the difference see you at the games.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Couldn't have worked out any better for KU. Guaranteed not to drop a seed due to Josh Jackson being out. A full week of rest before the tourney. And a sour taste in their mouth to stew over for the next week in practice. I love it!

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Self should have suspended Jackson after they sewed up the Big 12 title. A loss then wouldn't have been as damaging and they probably wouldn't have needed him against a free falling Sooner team anyway. I was surprised he didn't do it then but instead waited until the tournament.
This loss does zero damage.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Someone get a gif of the 4 step lay up artist mouthing 'how is that a foul?' after he Junk Yard Dogged TCU's Bane at the end.

Help Support Us

Become a patron