Top 15 college towns

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Did it basically say if you can handle a subpar education and don't mind being in the middle of nowhere Ames is a good choice because it's cheap?

Also in before lake bison picks up on them being 14.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Did it basically say if you can handle a subpar education and don't mind being in the middle of nowhere Ames is a good choice because it's cheap?

Also in before lake bison picks up on them being 14.

there were many problems with this "article".

It was in slideshow form (which should be an automatic sentence for spending your life in a 9x9 cell with "It's a Small World After All" on repeat)
It called ISU's academics "subpar" lol wut? I know that our Ag, Engineering, Design, and Veterinary programs are among the best in the country and I'm sure others could add programs they are familiar with to that list.
It had FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA on the list, but not Madison. Seriously.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
there were many problems with this "article".

It was in slideshow form (which should be an automatic sentence for spending your life in a 9x9 cell with "It's a Small World After All" on repeat)
It called ISU's academics "subpar" lol wut? I know that our Ag, Engineering, Design, and Veterinary programs are among the best in the country and I'm sure others could add programs they are familiar with to that list.
It had FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA on the list, but not Madison. Seriously.

Madison was cut due to the rash of bovine arsons in the area lately.