Got to sit in the back of a police car today!

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
No no, I was not sitting outside of a school and I did not get arrested. My car broke down on the side of the road and these 2 nice, well they trainee female officer was nice, her trainer wasn't too talkative, showed up and helped me out. They let me sit in their car until a tow truck showed up.

Also is there in anyway in general to contact officers? I want to thank them for there service and taking time out of their day to assist me. I was going to talk to them about becoming a police officer, but I was more concerned about my car.

Thought I'd share this.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Aww Chaser...I'm sorry...you're not gonna catch a break on here for a while....hang in there man...we all get it from time to time.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
No no, I was not sitting outside of a school and I did not get arrested. My car broke down on the side of the road and these 2 nice, well they trainee female officer was nice, her trainer wasn't too talkative, showed up and helped me out. They let me sit in their car until a tow truck showed up.

Also is there in anyway in general to contact officers? I want to thank them for there service and taking time out of their day to assist me. I was going to talk to them about becoming a police officer, but I was more concerned about my car.

Thought I'd share this.

I did my job today too. So, you're welcome.

cyadict

Aug 4, 2006
Ankeny
She made you sit in the back? I just know all the nasty stuff that ends up on those seats!

Last edited:

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Embarrassing story: the only time I've been in the back of a cop car was in HS. I was on my way to drop a girl off after we went to a show, and ran out of gas. A cop came and let us sit in the back while my mom brought us gas! Those plastic seats are not comfortable.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Embarrassing story: the only time I've been in the back of a cop car was in HS. I was on my way to drop a girl off after we went to a show, and ran out of gas. A cop came and let us sit in the back while my mom brought us gas! Those plastic seats are not comfortable.

these were leather surprisingly

Last edited:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I got to take a ride in a police car (SUV) once. I had some Australian coworkers that I crashed a wedding with in a small North Dakota town a few years back. They got wasted, stole a golf cart as the party was winding down (the party was at a golf course a couple miles out of town), disappeared for 20 mins, reappeared, and then wrecked the golf cart. The sheriff picked us up walking back from the party along the side of the highway (our ride had left us there). He ID'd all of us and told us to hop in (I thought I was done for) and brought us back to our hotel. Thank you sir.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron