Iowa has basketball fans?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Rico+Gathers+2013+NIT+Championship+99O590h0sQPl.jpg

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
How are the EIU MBB team and Indian Curry alike? They both have lots of ginger.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
When you offer them free pizza and bobble heads.

I have an employee who hits auctions and thrift stores and sells stuff on ebay. The other day he was excited to tell me he found a few more Iowa bobbleheads. (he knows I'm an ISU fan, but he's not a trash talker) I asked if he was collecting them or something, I was confused by his excitement. He explained...you can always find those bobbleheads in the thrift stores for a buck or 2 because there's always someone locally getting rid of them, but there's always Iowa fans on the internet that will pay like $50 for them.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
I have an employee who hits auctions and thrift stores and sells stuff on ebay. The other day he was excited to tell me he found a few more Iowa bobbleheads. (he knows I'm an ISU fan, but he's not a trash talker) I asked if he was collecting them or something, I was confused by his excitement. He explained...you can always find those bobbleheads in the thrift stores for a buck or 2 because there's always someone locally getting rid of them, but there's always Iowa fans on the internet that will pay like $50 for them.

Hawk fans are so smart....What would they pay for a Gene Chizik coin?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hawk fans are so smart....What would they pay for a Gene Chizik coin?

Don't know, but the same guy gave me one for free, I guess he bought a bunch of them thinking they'd go like hotcakes after Gene went to Auburn...not so much...he finally got rid of them, gave me the last one as a good riddance to the dang things.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron