Crackhead Toronto Mayor is pure comedy

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Have you guys been following this story? This guy is total comedy. Everything about this story is hilarious, except you have to feel for what his wife and kids are going through but it just keeps getting better. Here's the latest, including this gem:

In another bizarre day for Hizzoner, Ford began with an obscenity-laced denial that he asked a city staffer for oral sex.
While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-claim-drug-sexual-advances-article-1.1516827

Last edited:
Reactions: cyfanatic

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
oVSASfB.jpg

The other politicians look away when he speaks.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
The most surprising part of the story is that he hasn't stepped down or been fired yet. Is it impossible to fire a mayor in Canada or something??

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Have you guys been following this story? This guy is total comedy. Everything about this story is hilarious, except you have to feel for what his wife and kids are going through but it just keeps getting better. Here's the latest, including this gem:

In another bizarre day for Hizzoner, Ford began with an obscenity-laced denial that he asked a city staffer for oral sex.
While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily marriedâ€￾ and “got more than enough to eat at home.â€￾

With his agonized-looking wife at his side, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford apologizes for crude remark  - NY Daily News

I did a few double-takes last night when I heard Ford repeatedly say "eat *****" on Stewart, Kimmel etc.

This dude is solid ****ing gold. I hope he gets reelected.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I will admit (shows my immaturity at times I guess) but that line he dropped yesterday (?) about having "enough to eat at home" was one of the funniest things I have ever seen/heard on TV! Unbelievable!

Reactions: The_Architect

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Does Canada's health care cover mental health? His poor wife looks absolutely mortified and given everything about him, I can not fathom why she stays. (i am sure there can be speculation on the obvious crude reasons, but really don't see how it would be worth it in any way.)

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Does Canada's health care cover mental health? His poor wife looks absolutely mortified and given everything about him, I can not fathom why she stays. (i am sure there can be speculation on the obvious crude reasons, but really don't see how it would be worth it in any way.)

She obviously likes that he'll eat anything she puts in front of him.

Reactions: The_Architect

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The Council is trying to pass a resolution that will take away his authority to discipline or fire any of the positions under him. They are concerned that he will retaliate against those who come forward with reports of his unbecoming behavior. Then their next step is to try to remove most of the rest of his power. They are also talking about going to the national government and asking them to intervene.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I will admit (shows my immaturity at times I guess) but that line he dropped yesterday (?) about having "enough to eat at home" was one of the funniest things I have ever seen/heard on TV! Unbelievable!

Yes, can you imagine his wife's reaction (if she even understood what he was talking about). So funny.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Yes, can you imagine his wife's reaction (if she even understood what he was talking about). So funny.

I saw a clip yesterday of him apologizing (for who the hell knows what this time) and she was off to his right with her head down. She looked like she'd been up since 5 AM drinking Jack Daniel's and crying.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I saw a clip yesterday of him apologizing (for who the hell knows what this time) and she was off to his right with her head down. She looked like she'd been up since 5 AM drinking Jack Daniel's and crying.

I am guessing that describes every day since she met him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron