Questions For CPR

CloneSolo

Feb 11, 2010
Marion, Iowa
I was thinking about calling into the show tonight. I am as frustrated as the next fan, but I don't think the blame game or sky is falling is the right approach to take. I do think that as an alumni, fan, Cyclone club member, and season ticket holder I should be able to get some accountability. I have put together a few questions that I have, and wanted to see what you all thought or if anyone had any valid questions they would like added to my list.

1. Identity, What is the goal of our offense. Iowa is ball control / limit possessions much like K-State. OU, TT, Baylor like to get up tempo and tire the defense.

2. Where is our depth in year 5? I know we have had injuries, but in year 5, I would hope we would have built on a foundation where we could absorb some of these injuries. Have we missed on recruits that haven't developed to provide this depth.

Please only comment if have constructive suggestions. We all know how sarcasm works on this site.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Ask him why he likes to systematically destroy our QB's confidence.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Those are legit questions. They are intelligent and not inflammatory. I would guess that he would be happy to answer.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
This however is not. Rhoads would probably punch your face out your ***
That would suck! Haha I was obviously joking. Rhoads will say the same thing as he said last week when someone asked pretty much the same question. He said he has "an excellent coordinator and there is no need to make any changes to that"

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
That would suck! Haha I was obviously joking. Rhoads will say the same thing as he said last week when someone asked pretty much the same question. He said he has "an excellent coordinator and there is no need to make any changes to that"

Yeah, Rhoads is going to say nice things about everyone. Its what I expect him to do honestly. Throwing players and coaches under the bus is a sign of bad leadership principles. Rhoads is a stand up guy.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Love the questions, but I feel at this point in the season you will just get a bunch of "coachspeak" and not get the real answers you would like and we all deserve.

Brad4Cyclones

Dec 13, 2011
Ask him why he likes to systematically destroy our QB's confidence.

I love idiots like you on this site. It's always fun to see the posters on here who have zero knowledge of the game of football, but yet are the most vocal about it. Coach destroying the QB's confidence? We have to play somebody at the QB position and anybody we put out there is going to lose confidence as he gets hit on 1/2 his drop back passes. Even the greatest QB's ever to play the game get gun shy and lose confidence when they don't trust their OL

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Are you being sarcastic? Or are Cysrage's face and a** in real peril?

I can neither confirm or deny that Rhoads has the power to pass face through anus via phone.

At your own peril, proceed with caution.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I can neither confirm or deny that Rhoads has the power to pass face through anus via phone.

At your own peril, proceed with caution.
So the next time I get a prerecorded message from Rhoads asking me to be at the KU game, my anus is good as gone?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Good questions and I do like the accountability one, I mean Messingham is blaming a 19-20 year old on not playing well?

Help Support Us

Become a patron