Steam on phone?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
I am playing in a golf tournament today and want to stream the game through my iPhone, any apps or sites that have worked for people?

JMCato

Nov 21, 2011
Ankeny, IA
www.flickr.com
I wish the stReam on the Iowa State iPhone app didn't sound like someone put a microphone infront of a radio and then put a pillow over the speaker.

Last edited:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Tune in app. Y101.3 Sioux city. Free

That should not work. Media agreements say they have to shut down streaming (or at least not play the game) on the partner radio stations. Sometimes they forget, but usually they get reminded and it doesn't work the rest of the season.

cyclones.tv audio stream is the only real answer for a cyclone fan, in my opinion.

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
I get what you are saying about the cyclone app, and most stations do shut their game threads down. This one never does though. Trust me. I live out of state.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
That should not work. Media agreements say they have to shut down streaming (or at least not play the game) on the partner radio stations. Sometimes they forget, but usually they get reminded and it doesn't work the rest of the season.

cyclones.tv audio stream is the only real answer for a cyclone fan, in my opinion.

KKYY has worked every time I've tried in the last five years.

ZJohnson

Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte
If you have an iphone and a certain carrier for tv you have the option of using fox sports go, which soft launched this week. It is only 8 or so carriers right now.

JMCato

Nov 21, 2011
Ankeny, IA
www.flickr.com
I get what you are saying about the cyclone app, and most stations do shut their game threads down. This one never does though. Trust me. I live out of state.

Yes people from outside of Iowa are much more credible. :)

The audio mix on the tunein app is MUCH better than the Cyclones app. Just seems like the put way too much bass on the cyclones app feed.