Nick Ramirez

NEIACyclone

Oct 25, 2012
Someone get Luke on the horn and have him be the host on an official visit and "ink" that beast!

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Hells bells...that'd be awesome if he was visiting Ames on Friday. Not far away from KC-area to drive up & witness

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Kind of weird Samfill canceled for this weekend, unless we have someone else in the works, to me LB and DT are where we need JUCO or immediate pt type players so far this class does not have any LBers.....

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Kind of weird Samfill canceled for this weekend, unless we have someone else in the works, to me LB and DT are where we need JUCO or immediate pt type players so far this class does not have any LBers.....

Think the Webster kid is being thought of for LB (listed as ATH). Mills is listed as LB - but projects as hybrid S/LB. Don't know if Waggoner could be an OLB in college as he is listed as DE now in HS. Still, LB is definite need.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
CPR has said that fans would be "surprised by how many linebackers we have committed".

Obviously that doesn't include Lanning, since he said last night that they have two HS QB's committed who will both be playing QB.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
He told Rhoads to keep recruiting him and we have. Now we just sit back and hope he comes to his senses.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
The word was, he was pressured to commit, and after reflecting, still interested in ISU. I am pretty sure he was at the BU game as well though unofficially. I am not saying he will switch, but don't be too shocked if he does.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron