Where are they now? - Buckley, McKnight, Eikmeyer and Mann

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Remember these guys right? We all know about the success that LaRon Dendy had last season at Middle Tennessee State. Here are a few more former Cyclones...

--- Dominique Buckley, Toledo --- Scored 19 points in an overtime loss last night to Northern Iowa.

Toledo Drops Overtime Thriller at Northern Iowa, 84-81 - University of Toledo Rockets Athletics Official Site - UTRockets.com

--- Eric McKnight, Florida Gulf Coast --- Had 14 and 8 in an upset season-opening win over Miami. McKnight and his new team will travel to Hilton on Dec. 4.

FGCUAthletics.com - FGCU Powers Past Miami, 63-51, in Front of Record Crowd in Home Opener

--- Wes Eikmeyer, Colorado State --- Scored 10 in his season-opener for Colorado State, now playing for former Iowa State coach Larry Eustachy.

CSU downs Montana in Eustachy's debut - Colorado State University Official Athletic Site

--- Clinton Mann, Davidson --- Scored 12 in a season-opening loss to New Mexico.

Davidson vs New Mexico (11/12/12 at The Pit/Bob King Court)

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
What about the late spring signee that Gmac was battling Nothern Arizona for?

If GMac didn't bail when he did, the guy would have been a Clone.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
What about the late spring signee that Gmac was battling Nothern Arizona for?

If GMac didn't bail when he did, the guy would have been a Clone.
Think he went to Colorado? Ben something. Real tall and real thin. Or bo barnes went to hawaii i think?

Drews79

Apr 11, 2006
You forgot one Chris! Antwon Oliver, who I believe redshirted under GMac for one year will be playing in Hilton this Sunday night for the Fighting Camels of Campbell. Antwon went to a junior college last year and is playing for Campbell this year. I'm not sure what his stats are this year.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
GMAC all transfer to team! At least those that are still playing. Otherwise, Wesley Johnson would need a mention here.

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
What's really telling about all of this is that not one of the people mentioned above is on a team in a major conference. Says something about the level of talent GMAC was looking at.

On the other hand, I'm glad they all seem to be doing well and contributing.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Remember these guys right? We all know about the success that LaRon Dendy had last season at Middle Tennessee State. Here are a few more former Cyclones...

--- Dominique Buckley, Toledo --- Scored 19 points in an overtime loss last night to Northern Iowa.

Toledo Drops Overtime Thriller at Northern Iowa, 84-81 - University of Toledo Rockets Athletics Official Site - UTRockets.com

--- Eric McKnight, Florida Gulf Coast --- Had 14 and 8 in an upset season-opening win over Miami. McKnight and his new team will travel to Hilton on Dec. 4.

FGCUAthletics.com - FGCU Powers Past Miami, 63-51, in Front of Record Crowd in Home Opener

--- Wes Eikmeyer, Colorado State --- Scored 10 in his season-opener for Colorado State, now playing for former Iowa State coach Larry Eustachy.

CSU downs Montana in Eustachy's debut - Colorado State University Official Athletic Site

--- Clinton Mann, Davidson --- Scored 12 in a season-opening loss to New Mexico.

Davidson vs New Mexico (11/12/12 at The Pit/Bob King Court)

Thank you Chris for the reminder of how great we have it now....and how happy we should be that former terrible coach crawled out of town on his own....

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
What's really telling about all of this is that not one of the people mentioned above is on a team in a major conference. Says something about the level of talent GMAC was looking at.

On the other hand, I'm glad they all seem to be doing well and contributing.

I was about to point this out, have to take their stats with a grain of salt considering the competition they play against. There was a reason they were not getting starter minutes in the Big 12.

greatshu

Dec 4, 2007
KS
What happened to Godfrey after not being able to enroll LSU? What a waste of such a talent.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Where's Marcus Brister? His HS coach said he would play in the NBA some day so he has to be somewhere really good.

Wes E. playing for LE goes in the small world category.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What happened to Godfrey after not being able to enroll LSU? What a waste of such a talent.

I thought Godfrey had more upside than Dendy, Ham-bone, and Taggert (remember him) when they were at ISU. Calvin was a great garbage man under the rim.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Brister's tweet said he's a pro basketball player and excited for ABL draft this Friday

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Where's Marcus Brister? His HS coach said he would play in the NBA some day so he has to be somewhere really good.

Wes E. playing for LE goes in the small world category.

Didn't Brister play a game here at Hilton last year or the year before? I remember that he was clearly better than the starter, but the starter was the coach's son, and got the starting spot and the playing time.

Some small school in Texas.

Reactions: BBHMagic

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
What about former Cyclone Royce White?

Anyone heard anything from him lately?

:jimlad: