Cy mascot got a broken arm?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
This calls for one of my favorite scenes ever...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnp2tSu8eKU]The Walking Dead - Shane beats up Ed - YouTube[/ame]

Shane = Cyclone fans

Ed = UCONN thugs who beat up a mascot

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Did anyone see marty tirrells classless tweet on the subject? I hope jp knows about this and gives uconn hell

martytirrell Marty Tirrell

For flip phone video of CY breaking arm send text to 515-333-3106!
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

This one?

Late word from Hartford - CY is transferring from ISU to ICU !!!
1 hour ago

Or this one?

Tirrell is an ***.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
I guess on the subject of pressing charges, do they know who did it? It would be hard to press charges on someone if you don't know who that someone is...

The classy thing by UConn now is for the athletic department to perhaps pick up the tab on the medical bills as I can't imagine them being too low with an ambulance ride plus surgery.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
I guess on the subject of pressing charges, do they know who did it? It would be hard to press charges on someone if you don't know who that someone is...

The classy thing by UConn now is for the athletic department to perhaps pick up the tab on the medical bills as I can't imagine them being too low with an ambulance ride plus surgery.

Yeah, you can't see **** with the head on. I would hope other fans saw it, and reported it.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
New mascot tryouts?
Tron-Smith-and-Bret-Meyer.jpg

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Is there any surveillance tape?
If there is, I have friends in the waste management business back east that make house calls.

Seriously though, you can't just let this go. If they don't know the perps make the school pick up the tab.