Bad Booze Friday

Tarbox

Jan 3, 2008
Boulder, CO
www.kccq.com
It seems like Fridays have been declared "booze discussion days" here and everyone is always singing the praises of their favorite imbibements....but what about the lesser of these?

What is something you can never drink, would never drink, etc?

I'll go first...

Anything + Red Bull
Anything + Spiced Rum
Zwack

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Red Bull for sure. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND the people that drink that stuff.

Jameson's also makes me want to vomit.

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
Vodka - drank to much on night and the next morning I thought my brain was falling out of my eyes. It was the worst hangover ever.

Tarbox

Jan 3, 2008
Boulder, CO
www.kccq.com
I ordered a gimlet at a fairly nice place once. My waitress told me she didn't know what it was, but I tried to assure her that the bartender would as long as he was worth his salt.

She told me that he might not be, then sat in my lap to take the rest of my order. I told her that I wanted a Bombay Dry and lime on the rocks...fresh lime if possible...

She kissed me on the cheek and went about getting me my drank.

She came back with a Maker's and Rose's Lime....barf.

True story (with a few sexy embellishments)

TLDR - Bourbon & Lime.....*shudder

WhatMeWorry

Feb 4, 2010
Urbandale
My wife got cute one night at the bar and ordered a Manhattan. Not sure what our grandparents were thinking with that one. She sent it back and got lectured by the bartender. Probably justified.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
White or Black.

The black makes your poop green if you drink enough. It's kind of like a fun gastrointestinal carnival ride!
Drink enough Mountain Dew and the same thing will happens. All you need is something with a ton of food coloring.

Help Support Us

Become a patron