Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
NSFW language

6 Animals That Just Don't Give A F#@k | Cracked.com

Funny article. The mongoose vs. cobra section is particularly well worded.

Excerpt:
If they allowed bets on interspecies rivalries, we'd lay our money square on the snake, every time. And we would lose that money, for one very simple reason: because the mongoose isn't fighting snakes for food, or for territory, or for survival -- it's fighting snakes because **** snakes. That's seriously the reason why:

...And then along comes this doofy hillbilly weasel, which proceeds to murder the **** out of the living embodiment of terror just because there's nothing better to do that day.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
The iconography of the king cobra inundates our culture, and from Commander to Kai, it is always used to intimidate. The hood, the hypnotic weaving, the forked tongue -- every visual aspect of the king cobra screams rotten death and fear.

That man sure knows how to string together words. I can't read two lines in the mongoose section without laughing.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Remind to never mess with a honey badger, ever.

Holy *****!!! I had read about honey badgers but had never seen one in action until now. Good Lord....

I think I might have to rename my fantasy football team the Honey Badgers next season.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Good grief, I would freak out now if I were to ever run across a mongoose or badger.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
I love cracked. It's amazing how many of these article they have that are just as funny. I have no idea how he does it.