possible cyclone fanatic get-together

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
I know this has been talked about in the past and perhaps it even happened back in the Chizik days, not sure though. Is there one of these planned or has anyone thought about a meet and greet for one of the remaining games?? I know it will be difficult with participating football members spread across tailgate-ville. It would be kind of like a strange blind date.

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
Someone will need to contact Chris Williams or one of the other "leaders" know to get a massive email out and find someone who has the tailgating infrastructure to handle this. I will go half-in on a full keg if they are allowed or a bunch of beer. Missouri game might make the most sense. The vet-med area has a ton of space, so does directly southwest of the stadium.

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
I would probably have to come to this tailgating event alone since the woman hates CycloneFanatic.com. She thinks it takes me away from her. Probably true

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I plan on trying to get back for the Mizzou game, provided it's not at 11. I'm running the Living History Farms race at 9 that day, so making it to an 11am start is pretty impractical. If it's later, I would definitely try to make the Cyclone Fanatic tailgate!

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
Since this is a late idea/inquiry on my part and is gaining little traction, I think the first game of next season will make sense or perhaps spring game or both for doing some type of event. This will provide time for planning.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron