Kings of Leon hate their fans

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I was going to go to the St. Louis show last night...glad I didnt.

Bird Poo Causes Kings Of Leon Cancellation | Kings Of Leon | News | MTV UK

Nathan was quick to defend his bandmate: “Don't take it out on Jared, it's the ****ing venue’s fault. You may enjoy being **** on but we don't.

You leave tens of thousands of people ****** off after 3 songs because you cant wipe some bird **** off? Then you blame the venue? I'm not sure how the venue is supposed to prevent birds when it's an outdoor venue.

I've read other articles about them openly criticizing their fans at shows for "not being loud enough" or not "giving them enough respect for how much work they have done".

From here on out, I'll be pirating their albums instead of buying them if this is how they feel about their fans.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
I was going to go to the St. Louis show last night...glad I didnt.

Bird Poo Causes Kings Of Leon Cancellation | Kings Of Leon | News | MTV UK

Nathan was quick to defend his bandmate: “Don't take it out on Jared, it's the ****ing venue’s fault. You may enjoy being **** on but we don't.

You leave tens of thousands of people ****** off after 3 songs because you cant wipe some bird **** off? Then you blame the venue? I'm not sure how the venue is supposed to prevent birds when it's an outdoor venue.

I've read other articles about them openly criticizing their fans at shows for "not being loud enough" or not "giving them enough respect for how much work they have done".

From here on out, I'll be pirating their albums instead of buying them if this is how they feel about their fans.

Sad, their music is actually pleasing. No not just their newest album, I am talking about their entire career.

EddieISU

Aug 16, 2008
Waukee "The Key", iowa
Good band and I've seen them 3 times, (pre-blowing up in the US) don't allow one incident to conclude your opinion on them. I remember as a 14 old kid going to Iowa City to see GN'R, wondering if Axl would be on time or even show up. He did and they put on a helleva show.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Good band and I've seen them 3 times, (pre-blowing up in the US) don't allow one incident to conclude your opinion on them. I remember as a 14 old kid going to Iowa City to see GN'R, wondering if Axl would be on time or even show up. He did and they put on a helleva show.

Like I said, this isn't just one incident. Since "making it big" they have criticized their fans for "not showing enough passion" on more than one occasion.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
What a bunch of cry babies, they suck anyway maybe this will make them go away!!!

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
They suck and are a disgrace to all rockers who came before them. Bird poo? Really? That doesn't cancel a show. HELL, even Fergie played a show after she peed herself due to late arrival/no time for restroom break apparently...

JCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 9, 2009
Kings of Leon are terrible, thats all.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
They suck anyways, I can't turn the station fast enough when that over played crappy song of theirs come on.

Schroed

Apr 10, 2006
their newer album was good until kiss overplayed that song a year after the album was released. their older stuff is much better. check that out if you havn't. more ROCK than POP

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Use Somebody has to be one of the worst songs to ever win a Grammy. I liked Sex on Fire, but their music is on par with Nickelback for being god awful.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
They aren't horrible, they headlined Glastonbury a couple years ago. They are ****** that they are main stream, and they hate that. Trust me they don't want 14 year old girls at their shows.
They are GIGANTIC oversees, btw.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron