ESPN 360 remote log-in limit

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Be careful - you can exceed the number of remote log-ins and it will kick you out. I've been watching it on and off the last couple of days, and I just logged in and now I have exceeded the number and I'm out until tomorrow!

So now I need another log-in name, but be careful so this doesn't happen to you right before the game starts.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
Im at the gf's and they have quest. I had my roommate, who has mediacom create me an acct from home, now I'm trying to use espn360 and don't know what I'm doing wrong, what step am I missing, it keeps saying to activate remote access or something.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Be careful - you can exceed the number of remote log-ins and it will kick you out. I've been watching it on and off the last couple of days, and I just logged in and now I have exceeded the number and I'm out until tomorrow!

So now I need another log-in name, but be careful so this doesn't happen to you right before the game starts.

What were you doing...logging in and out of different computers?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Im at the gf's and they have quest. I had my roommate, who has mediacom create me an acct from home, now I'm trying to use espn360 and don't know what I'm doing wrong, what step am I missing, it keeps saying to activate remote access or something.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

When you create the account you have to click on a lick at the top, it says something like "enable remote access." Then you can use the account from other service providers. Just can't log in too many times I guess or you get booted.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
What were you doing...logging in and out of different computers?

No just the one computer, but I had watched several games on it this week so I guess I longed in using remote access too many times and I hit the limit.

CDN_Tailgater

Apr 11, 2006
If anybody want to help me out and give me an account password it would greatly appreciated. Hook you up with some Canadian Beer when we make it down for the homecoming game. PM Me.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
When you create the account you have to click on a lick at the top, it says something like "enable remote access." Then you can use the account from other service providers. Just can't log in too many times I guess or you get booted.

So I need to have my roommate create another acct? I didn't see it when I was registering but does it only show up on the computers of those that have the right internet provider?

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA

I dont think it will work that way. I thought you had to be on the PC with which you create the remote access account. I'm not positive.

BD4CY

Sep 22, 2007
I dont think it will work that way. I thought you had to be on the PC with which you create the remote access account. I'm not positive.

No. It will work on any computer because the remote access just gets set up for the username

Help Support Us

Become a patron