FYI - CF on KXNO Today @ 4:30

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
me too, whatcha wanna talk about? not alot going on...

we just landed 2 bball recruits and football is 10days away.. talk about the recruits we got and the possible recruits we have a chance with, ask chris more ?s about the sat scrmmage and so on and so forth

GrimesCy

Oct 25, 2008
Grimes
I had to call into the Champ around noon to put this caller who is a hawk homer in his place....He was comparing Arnaud with Harrison Barnes and how Arnaud is an after thought since he went to Iowa State and it would be a mistake if Barnes went there because he would be forgotten/afterthought going to a school like Iowa State..Comparing apples to Cadillacs..Just giving you a heads up there are a lot of bottom suckers out there to ready to try to crash your show.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
You guys should talk about some hard hitting issues like....

why doesn't the LPGA allow players to play in swimsuits...?
why can the NFL Blitz game celebrate during the game, but real players can not...?
if Obama & Tiger play golf at Martha's Vineyard how many strokes does Barrack get...?
which is worst, taking drugs to cheat, or betting on your team to win....?
should the NCAA provide a call girl service for it's Coaches....?

just to name a few...

P.S. everyone talks about this HB kid, it's getting old (New Stuff Please)

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I had to call into the Champ around noon to put this caller who is a hawk homer in his place....He was comparing Arnaud with Harrison Barnes and how Arnaud is an after thought since he went to Iowa State and it would be a mistake if Barnes went there because he would be forgotten/afterthought going to a school like Iowa State..Comparing apples to Cadillacs..Just giving you a heads up there are a lot of bottom suckers out there to ready to try to crash your show.

Arnaud was the # 6 rated QB in the Class of '06 but Austen didn't even make the Rivals 100. Just like you said, that's not a very good comparison.