Conversation Between Dave19642006 and Angie

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. No, I don't have those resources. I also have no reason to doubt what was told to everyone?
  2. Can you find out the answer why ISU never offered Doug a scholorship? I am really curious on that I have not been able to find anything out on that.
  3. I give rep only to pretty women
  4. Unfortunately, enough spring up in their place that it's not worth it to the mod team - it'll die down in a couple of days.
  5. tooooo many brackins posts concerning the same things at times-can that be fixed/ neutered or spaded
  6. Unfortunately, no. No other CF user is given their own blog - an exception has been made until now, despite the complaints of other posters that there are several free blog sites around. The social group is more than generous.
  7. IF Phaedrus feels uncomfortable, can a link be set up just for him to post?
  8. thank you
  9. Basically the thread about Phaedrus and his travels (the "Hot Milk for Breakfast" thread) is being moved to a social group. Since I know you were concerned about him, I invited you. :)
  10. hey sexy, what is this "Hot milk for Breakfast invite.. I joined but what is it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM