South end zone quick facts/ticket information
The following is a press release courtesy of Iowa State athletics communications.
South end zone quick facts
Break Ground: Summer, 2014
Project Completion: August, 2015
Architects: Neumann Monson Architects & HNTB Architecture
Construction Manager: The Weitz Company
New Stadium Capacity: 61,000
Size of “End Zone Club”: approximately 40,000 square feet (two levels)
Lower Bowl SEZ Seating Capacity: 7,500 (includes 3,000 club seats)
Upper Bowl SEZ Seating Capacity: 5,800
Video Board Structure: 150’ by 36’ (similar to current board in NEZ)
Additional Restrooms: 133 female, 82 male
The End Zone Club will be a 3,000-seat outdoor premium seating area in the south end zone of Jack Trice Stadium. It will debut in the 2015 football season.
Amenities and Benefits
- Outdoor chair-back seats with cup holders
- Access to a climate-controlled two-level lounge area (top floor looks into stadium)
- High-definition televisions and game audio in lounge areas
- Access to gameday-themed ala carte cash food stations
- Access to full-service cash bar (mixed drinks, beer and wine)
- Access to private restrooms within club lounge area
- Opportunity to purchase a priority parking pass with annual Cyclone Club donation
End Zone Club annual contribution and ticket prices
The Iowa State Athletics Department is in the process of reviewing annual donation levels and benefits. The number of End Zone Club seats that can be purchased will be based on an individual’s annual Cyclone Club giving level.
The annual cost for season tickets in the End Zone Club is $750 each.
*Annual donation requirements and ticket limits are TBD. The season ticket price for the End Zone Club is subject to change.
How do I secure my End Zone Club seats?
Information on the new End Zone Club section, as well as other seating options for 2015, will be sent to all Cyclone Club members and season ticketholders later this summer.
- All current football season ticketholders will be given first opportunity to purchase seats in new End Zone Club. Season ticketholders who currently have seats in the south end zone, will have first priority for End Zone Club seat locations OR they will be given first rights to re-locate to other seating sections in the new south end zone bowl of Jack Trice Stadium.
- Non-season ticketholders,who are interested in purchasing new End Zone Club seats, can fill out an interest form (click here). Those fans, who submit an interest form, will be contacted in late summer/fall (2014) with more information on seating options.
All End Zone Club seats are based on availability. Seats will be allocated in order according to Cyclone Club donation level and a donor’s priority points within that level.